Friday, August 15, 2008

Year 3

This week was our anniversary. I knew the date was fast approaching and thought about it fairly often - what should I get Matt, I can't believe it's been 3 years, we've accomplished quite a bit in 3 years, I would marry him again today (even knowing what I know about him), should I tell him the date is approaching or should I not? I decided not. Until the day before. He had no idea. This does not bother me at all. One more reason why I'm one of the coolest wives ever.

I do love this man. I love the baby that we created and the life we have together. People weren't joking around when they said marriage is work but it is the best, most meaningful, most rewarding work I've ever done. I would not trade this life, this man, I have for anything.

I wouldn't even take a less farty version of this man. Yes, I love him that much.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

You are a very cool wife. Am I a cool wife if I buy my own anniversary presents and don't feel the least bit bad about it?? I'm not sure it really makes me cool, but it definitely makes me smart.

Happy Anniversary and I hope the soreness came after some good celebrating!