Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A quickie

Last 10 days:

Saw Tift Merrit at the NCMA - love her!
Granny came for a visit - love her too!
Am missing my Bug a lot these days.
Friday, was headed to Maine.
Saturday, trip to Maine cancelled.
Have to travel for work tomorrow - first overnight stay away from the Bug.
Wipeout is my weekly laugh therapy.
Taught Brantley some dance moves I learned from "So You Think You Can Dance". She especially liked my Popping.
Hired a house cleaner - love, love her!
Brantley left this morning for the Funny Farm with one tooth, came home with two.
Bought Puma's - they make me run fast.
Cried multiple times. Why? you ask. Hormones? I'm crazy? I'm a mom? I'm a working mom? All of the above? I don't know...

Gotta pack.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

hope the overnight trip went well! Loved invisioning your SYTYCD moves.