Saturday, July 26, 2008

Must...feed...the addiction

You may have noticed the new addition on the left hand side of this blog - the "People who don't know they're my friend" category. I've only added my best friend who doesn't know who I am but there are more from where she came from. Before you pass judgement, check Heather B. out. I mean, you can't tell me you don't want her to move in next door, join your book club and go Targeting together. Ahhh, the fun she and I have had in the short week she hasn't known me.

My other addiction is a little less creepy. I love jumping from my Peeps' blogs to their friend's blogs. Some of them I know (honestly!) and others I don't but I'm so intrigued by the lives that many of you are leading. Some are exciting, some are heartbreaking, some are so outrageously different from my own I can't help but live vicariously through you. But the common thread woven throughout them all is how inspiring each one is. I love that.

Anywho, since it looks like all of you have better things to do than update your blog on Saturday night, I'll feed my wine addiction instead and put myself to bed. xo

2 comments:

The Browns said...

I'm right there with you and have 2 friends (you probably know one of them lettucebeglad.blogspot.com) that are complete addicts...and who got me started on the stuff too. I'm going to forward you an email about my favorite secret friend - Angie (audreycaroline.blogspot.com). You'll never be the same after meeting her.

big D wilsons said...

we need to form a support group for blog stalkers. i love the dooce. and audrey caroline, yep, she makes you take on a whole new perspective on life.
good reads.

what do you think i do when dave works late?