Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love games!!!

The game: Scattergories
The rules: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. Theay have to to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? Marlee
2. A four letter word: Mayo - did you know they make it with olive oil now? Can't decide if I'm grossed out or excited about this.
3. A vehicle: Miata
4. A city: Milan
5. A boy's name: Matt - duh
6. A girl's name: Michelle, what my parent's were going to name me
7. Alcoholic drink: Since Monica listed them all we're going to have to go with margarita here
8. An occupation: Maid - I NEED one
9. Something you wear: Makeup
10. A celebrity: Mr. Rogers
11. A food: Mandarin oranges, like the ones I had on my Hawaian Punch pizza last week - delish!
12. Somthing found in a bathroom: Mirror
13. Reason for being late: My wardrobe - or lack thereof
14. Something you shout: Me toe! As in "I just stubbed me toe!"
15. An animal: Muskrat...oh, Matt just corrected me. It's Meercat.
16. A body part: Mouth
17. Word to describe yourself: Madly....in love. I can hear the collective ahhhh.

Next: Diana, Dana

3 comments:

big D wilsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
big D wilsons said...

hawaiian punch pizza sounds yummy. what else was on it?
and i don't know about a collective ahhhh, but a groan? =)

The Browns said...

My parents were going to name me Michelle too! Okay - I'm totally game - will do this later tonight.

Love you! And love our new blog interaction. reminds me how much I miss you...and also makes me wonder if you were always this good a writer. I'm impressed!