Thursday, December 30, 2010

Got A Little Story For Ya

Matt, in a very rare instance, left the door unlocked while, er, peeing the other day. Brantley, with her normal disregard for closed doors or other people's privacy, walked in. The conversation that followed went something like this:

Brantley: "Dada, why are you peeing out of your bellybutton?"

Matt (turning his back to her best he could): "Brantley, wait outside for Daddy."

Brantley (VERY concerned): "But Dada, why you pee out of your bellybutton? Why Daddy? (Touching her bottom) I pee out of my bottom Dada."

Three days later when she is getting ready to go potty:

Brantley: "Momma, Dada pees out of his bellybutton."

Me: "Oh really?"

Brantley: "He pushes on his belly and pee comes out of his bellybutton. That's how he does it."

Love my girl!!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

I love this and love hearing a girl's perspective. My boys are always asking me why I pee out my bum-bum.

Happy New Year sweet friend!

AbbyD said...

haha! Audrey saw Mike peeing once and pointed to his "anatomy" and said "poop". Apparently, it resembled poop to her. haha!