Thursday, August 5, 2010

How Much Is Too Much?

1 bowl of Heart to Heart with large handful of blueberries + 1 stawberry / banana smoothie + 1 fruit and nut granola bar + 2 slice of veggie pizza + 1 package of honey mustard pretzel nuggets finally ='s one satiated belly. And it is only 12:00.

Reminds of that time I was home in TX and I had a couple of friends visiting in the same day at different times. That day I consumed a stack of Dad's applesauce pancakes, Grandmom's Sunday dinner (roast, okra, rolls, fruit salad), AND a monster burrito from Freebirds! Makes me want to relive that day and take a nap at the same time.

Wonder what Matt is cookin' up for dinner?

1 comment:

The Browns said...

and the day started off so well with the Heart to Heart and fresh fruit!

I'm on a detox for the next couple of days - I ate so much this past week on vacation I was actually sick. Really sick. Like Halloween in the 4th grade sick.