Friday, March 20, 2009

Luky Me.

Ahhh, thank you ladies. Your answers to my questions made me laugh and lifted a weight off of my shoulders. I don't know if things will change as she gets older, but for now I will do every other possible form of parenting/discipline that I can think of before tapping my baby - see, I can't even say the words hitting, hand-slapping, spanking when I'm talking in terms of my sweet B! I really thought about it last night and she is SUCH a good, sweet baby. And this is a normal phase for her to go through. I just don't feel right doing it but am glad I put some feelers out to get a pulse on the situation. And thank you, Di, for the no judgement comment. I can't say that I will never spank her but at this stage, that is not the path for us to go down.

And on the bright side, we're saving money on dog food. Lola and Gunner are wishing Brantley had come along much sooner.

1 comment:

The Browns said...

hilarious re: Lola and Gunnar! Wish Brian wasn't allergic - we so need one of them. :)

Glad you're feeling better - honestly resist the temptation. I promise you she will be so infuriating at one point that you'll have to physically restrain yourself from hurting her (god that sounds awful...) and I think that'll easier if you're not in the habit of already using corporal punishment.